Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

My DDR Collection

Article about: Hello. Attached are pictures of my current East German collection. I started buying stuff in 1991 and then sold most of it. Kept some stuff and then began to get an interest in it again. Foc

bud
    ?

Default My DDR Collection

Hello. Attached are pictures of my current East German collection. I started buying stuff in 1991 and then sold most of it. Kept some stuff and then began to get an interest in it again. Focus mainly on paratrooper items. Comments welcome. Thanks for looking.My DDR CollectionMy DDR CollectionMy DDR CollectionMy DDR CollectionMy DDR CollectionMy DDR CollectionMy DDR Collection

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My DDR Collection
    P
    Many

bud
    ?

My DDR CollectionMy DDR CollectionMy DDR CollectionMy DDR Collection

- - ------- - -

My DDR CollectionMy DDR CollectionMy DDR CollectionMy DDR CollectionMy DDR CollectionMy DDR CollectionMy DDR Collection

very nice items.

bud
    ?

thank you!

hello bud and welcome thanks for showing your nice collection i have an interest in east german militaria amongst other things

Bud, welcome to the post war sub section concerning both BW and NVA topics.....you have a fine collection of para associated NVA items, I notice the oval larger Para arm badge is very similar to the early BW (West German Bundeswehr/armed forces) Fallschirmjager arm badge worn in the late 1950's, before it was discontinued, I wonder if this NVA badge had anything to do with that decision ?
    see here for the BW version.................on an early BW Officers affenjacke.
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My DDR Collection  

A very nice collection!...

bud
    ?

I wondered that too, but noticed that all of the West German (and current German) patches have an arrow on the bottom of the parachute. I am pretty sure that patch is a fake. It has a cheaper feel to it, no grey covering on the back and the parachute is slightly off center! It definitely feels different than the one with the wing under it.

bud
    ?

Nice tunic, by the way!

bud
    ?

Some LSK Majors Shoulder Boards and a Kampfgruppe medal.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My DDR Collection   My DDR Collection  

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast