MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

my small but growing NVA collection

Article about: good morning gents ,here's my collection of items so far ,i will hopefully add to this thread as it grows ,so far ive picked up an unissued DDR national volksarmee junior officer's peaked ca

Default my small but growing NVA collection

good morning gents ,here's my collection of items so far ,i will hopefully add to this thread as it grows ,so far ive picked up an unissued DDR national volksarmee junior officer's peaked cap size 59 as you can see has white piping and a silver cord chin strap ,next is my 1961 dated m1956 allthough it has the 3 external rivits it has been upgraded with the 2nd pattern liner system it has the strichtarn raindrop jacket hood cover and net which also has a sniper veil attached which can be dropped down over the wearers face ,next is an nuclear biological chemical hood and m10 gasmask very much a clone of the american m17 ive never seen any period photographs to the nva's use of this mask though so id appreciate some clarification if anybody can help ,well this is all i have for the time being ,hope you enjoy james my small but growing NVA collectionmy small but growing NVA collectionmy small but growing NVA collectionmy small but growing NVA collectionmy small but growing NVA collectionmy small but growing NVA collectionmy small but growing NVA collectionmy small but growing NVA collectionmy small but growing NVA collectionmy small but growing NVA collection
    Last edited by James C; 05-11-2013 at 03:53 PM.
    Regards James

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement my small but growing NVA collection
    P
    Many

Default Re: my small but growing NVA collection

Very nice stuff there mate and like i keep saying very under rated by most collectors. I'm going back to Berlin so i'll be doing the rounds at the flea markets!...

thanks paul ,your trip to berlin sounds great james
    Regards James

Cheers mate, we're going for the tattoo convention which used to be December but has been moved to early August. We visited this place last December Flohmarkt am Mauerpark there was a stall with a HUGE box of assorted DDR medals any 3 for 10 euros!...

sounds superb paul ,i might just join you
    Regards James

Feel free mate, dirt cheap flights with easyjet and we're paying 40 euros a night for a nice little apartment. If you need any links give me a shout!..

sounds good paul ,could you kindly pm me the details please
    Regards James

my small but growing NVA collection This is a photo of NVA fallschirmjäger wearing a M10 gas mask

superb referance photograph woodpecker ,would this of been around the mid 80's or earlier
    Regards James

Thanks mate.I dont know about the phot's date

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast