Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

my small but growing NVA collection

Article about: good morning gents ,here's my collection of items so far ,i will hopefully add to this thread as it grows ,so far ive picked up an unissued DDR national volksarmee junior officer's peaked ca

Nice one mate, makes a great bed spread if you ask me!....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement my small but growing NVA collection
    P
    Many

James.........Your NVA display is cracking ! Love it ! The pack and zelt are really worn in a tradition not that far from the Kaisers day ! The BW too wore there zelts in the same way.....................
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture my small but growing NVA collection  

?

Quote by James C View Post
    my wife was less than impressed with my improvised bed sheet ,
    Nah, they just don't get it!

thanks for the nice compliments steve ,also its great to see the similarities to the fixture of the zeltbahn on the superb bundewswehr trooper display you show ,top stuff

a little update ,as i dont own an ak47 ive decided to use the earlier ppsh 41 for the displaymy small but growing NVA collectionmy small but growing NVA collection

?

Very nice James is that an MP5 in the background??. Because if it is I wouldn't mind a closer look..??. Cheers Terry.

Quote by James C View Post
    a little update ,as i dont own an ak47 ive decided to use the earlier ppsh 41 for the displaymy small but growing NVA collectionmy small but growing NVA collection
    Looking good mate, i've got a DDR MPi KM!..

you lucky guy paul ,i know this ppsh isnt period correct as it was used much earlier on by the gdr ,and well spotted terry ,but im afraid to say its a replica mp5 but will do for display purposes , thanks james my small but growing NVA collection

?

Still looks top dollar James..This an excellent display..So thanks for showing. Cheers Terry.

many thanks for the kind compliments terry

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast