Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

my small but growing NVA collection

Article about: good morning gents ,here's my collection of items so far ,i will hopefully add to this thread as it grows ,so far ive picked up an unissued DDR national volksarmee junior officer's peaked ca

CBH
    ?

I remember when this stuff was so plentiful , but like anything after sometime it all disappears and becomes rare (again) . Keep up the good work !
    Cheers Chris

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement my small but growing NVA collection
    P
    Many

many thanks chris

well ive been told ive mixed the later utv grenade pouches and gasmask bag with my earlier bdu's to be honest the only thing i see different is the later kit has green webbing as opposed to the grey anyway to keep things correct i have removed them from the display ,here's how it looks nowmy small but growing NVA collection

?

That is some very nice items indeed James. Small but growing Looking forward to more. I like the zelt's actually.

Regards, Lars

He looks good mate, you need an AK for the full effect! I'll keep an eye open for any interesting NVA bits at work.

many thanks lars andy your right about the ak though maybe one day if i save enough pennies and many thanks for looking in work for bits and bobs ,your a gent ,thanks again james

?

I can send you an AK. How hard can it be LOL

Cheers

My small additions, although i am a TR collector i do like NVA items. Thanks to German Dot Militaria for the good deals.
    DDR War sports
    my small but growing NVA collectionmy small but growing NVA collection

East German Kampfgruppen KG for 15 th anniversary of the building of the Berlin Wall
    my small but growing NVA collectionmy small but growing NVA collection
    my small but growing NVA collection

a few more recent pickups ,this rubberised bundle in case you cant guess is the nbc suit ,even the bunnie was wondering what the heck it was made of a two piece construction , jacket and trousers with braces, the overboots are formed as one with the trousers im describing the suit as best i can as i wont be opening the kit fully ,i just know i wont be able to pack it back so neat but i did have a little peek revealing this stamp also the matching gloves dated 1988 ,also a mpi km magazine pouch ,there is a curved version available too my small but growing NVA collectionmy small but growing NVA collectionmy small but growing NVA collectionmy small but growing NVA collectionmy small but growing NVA collectionmy small but growing NVA collectionmy small but growing NVA collectionmy small but growing NVA collection

Great stuff James !......I would imagine its a magicians job to get that NBC suit back in its bag ! I have no equivalent suit in my BW collection, nor parkas, greatcoats etc, because of the storage/display aspect, but good to see it is collected by some for the future benefit of historians/collectors.
    Prost ! Steve.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast