Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

my small but growing NVA collection

Article about: good morning gents ,here's my collection of items so far ,i will hopefully add to this thread as it grows ,so far ive picked up an unissued DDR national volksarmee junior officer's peaked ca

well im very really pleased to show my latest aquisition ,it really is the icing on the cake and finishes off the nva soldat display a treat ,an east german mpi km ,i owe this finishing touch to a great guy on this forum ,so many thanks paul aka gunny hartmann a true gent ,cheers jamesmy small but growing NVA collectionmy small but growing NVA collectionmy small but growing NVA collectionmy small but growing NVA collectionmy small but growing NVA collectionmy small but growing NVA collectionmy small but growing NVA collectionmy small but growing NVA collectionmy small but growing NVA collectionmy small but growing NVA collectionmy small but growing NVA collectionmy small but growing NVA collectionmy small but growing NVA collectionmy small but growing NVA collectionmy small but growing NVA collectionmy small but growing NVA collectionmy small but growing NVA collectionmy small but growing NVA collectionmy small but growing NVA collection

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement my small but growing NVA collection
    P
    Many

?

nice!

also, nice relic(?) WW2 helmets in the backround...

thanks fabe ,im really pleased with the result ,ive put my ppsh back where she belongs with her soviet friendsmy small but growing NVA collection

?

James that is an excellent display...would scare the living daylights out of anybody coming across him..lol.. & well done Paul for the AK.. Cheers Terry.

James..I would bet you were very good at making "Guys" on bonfire night when you were a kid ! lol
    Prost ! Steve.

cheers tez ,fabe ,and steve ,yes all from a few strips of timber steve ,im chuffed to bits with the result ,my new sitting tennant ,i hope it doesnt affect my council tax

That's a mighty fine looking MPi-KM that display really does look good mate and the rifle looks at home with the rest of the gear you have, it was just propped up in the corner of our living room looking sorry for it's self!...

thanks again paul its really helped me out no end ,just brilliant cheers for all your help james

Pleased to help James, it's gotten me thinking though that NVA militaria is pretty interesting and i can't understand why a lot of collectors look down their noses at it. Keep up the good work James!...

thanks paul ,i cant understand it either ,im hoping my display will inspire others to do the same ,most of the time people just post up random pieces of kit but bringing all the kit together into one display makes it all worthwhile ,ive enjoyed putting all the pieces together ,thanks james

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast