Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

nva panzer tank helm

Article about: just to share this helmet of which an example ive been after for a long while ,based closely to the soviet design but having three protective bonds along the crown area instead of the usual

Default nva panzer tank helm

just to share this helmet of which an example ive been after for a long while ,based closely to the soviet design but having three protective bonds along the crown area instead of the usual 4 bonds ,the outer fabric is coated like an oilcloth and is quite sticky to the touch ,this version is the summer lightweight and dated 1982 nva panzer tank helmnva panzer tank helmnva panzer tank helmnva panzer tank helmnva panzer tank helmnva panzer tank helmnva panzer tank helm

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement nva panzer tank helm
    P
    Many

I should know by now how east german militaria generates little if no interest ,Rene' where are you mate

Now That's a killer WOW
    Love the throat mikes too

Greetings James,

I was wondering if you would kindly ID the original country of origin of the tank helmet below?

nva panzer tank helmnva panzer tank helmnva panzer tank helmnva panzer tank helm

Thank you,

V/r Lance

P.S. The tank helmet above and the Chinese one below (like the one you have posted on another thread) are both 1991 Desert Storm Veterans. The Chinese one has Arabic writing painted on the front brow.

nva panzer tank helm

Cheers rene' i knew i could count on your support mate ,you have reignited my interest in east german militaria hello lance and thank you for sharing your fine examples ,im really fond of your chinese t69 tank helmet and with the script it is superb have you looked for the communist star insignia on the frontal brow padding ,you can feel it to the touch when pressed ,your other eastern block tankie is of polish origin and i hope one day to add one to my collection ,the three bond type seem to share more common values with the earlier soviet ww2 period examples
    cheers james
    Last edited by James C; 10-22-2015 at 06:24 PM.

?

Hi James. Nice looking helmet. I have heard the outter fabric on these will start to flake but yours seems to be in outstanding condition. I've been interested in them also but don't want to purchase one just to watch it disintegrate before my eyes!

Hello hagen and great to hear from you again thats a very valid point and i too have heard horror stories of the coating simply falling off ,i doubt this very much and just cant see how this would happen unless the storage perhaps was real bad ,i can only assume the condition at purchase is to blame no doubt from its wear and tear in the field ,its been a lucky couple of weeks from having no example to now having a summer and winter version this one is dated 1986 and the coating allthough scuffed in places is not a subdued as my other ,i would love to open the becks seeing as today is my 43rd birthday but im on call with work ,drat nva panzer tank helmnva panzer tank helmnva panzer tank helmnva panzer tank helmnva panzer tank helmnva panzer tank helm

?

Happy Birthday James!

Sounds like valid points on the helmet. Now to find one as nice as yours and hopefully at a price I can afford.

good stuff mate and cheers are they available state side or would you have to look towards europe to find an example

Happy B-DAY James!!!!! a very nice pair you have there!!! and enjoy your beck's later too eh!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast