Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

NVA Winter Coat Camo pattern

Article about: Hello, purchased a winter coat and noticed that instead of a regular coloured raindrop pattern it appears to be lighter with splodges that show on both sides of the fabric. I've looked at it

Default NVA Winter Coat Camo pattern

Hello, purchased a winter coat and noticed that instead of a regular coloured raindrop pattern it appears to be lighter with splodges that show on both sides of the fabric. I've looked at it but cannot imagine it would be anymore effective than the standard pattern, any opinions?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture NVA Winter Coat Camo  pattern   NVA Winter Coat Camo  pattern  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NVA Winter Coat Camo  pattern
    P
    Many

Not NVA item..... its a Czechoslovakian Vz60 "Jehlici" Rain pattern the splodges are a separate camo pattern visible with IR light
    crossed swords stamp is Czech army mark and date 74' Michelovce is the maker...

Last edited by reneblacky; 12-21-2015 at 01:09 AM.

Here's a pic showing the pattern visible under IR light... pretty cool huh!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images NVA Winter Coat Camo  pattern 

Thanks guys. I bought it as NVA, was curious as to why it was so different, never seen that pattern before. Was sorting through my bits and pieces as I've moved into a smaller house and am downsizing I'm turning my more modern less than perfect items into a patchwork quilt but couldn't bring myself to chop this up. Glad I didn't now it's a nice coat with a warm liner.

Wow that's fantastic under the IR light! This is definately not being turned into patchwork thanks for sharing the picture

CBH
    ?

As a camo collector , I'd love to see your quilt when your done . Nice coat also .

It is indeed Czech and it is very interesting under IR light!....

Will post pictures when completed, it will take a while I'm not the best at sewing!