Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Oberst der VP Shoulder Boards

Article about: Another new item now part of my Volkspolizei collection are these Oberst der Volkspolizei shoulder boards. I really dont know what else to add here! Ranks are a area i have never really look

?

Default Oberst der VP Shoulder Boards

Another new item now part of my Volkspolizei collection are these Oberst der Volkspolizei shoulder boards.

I really dont know what else to add here! Ranks are a area i have never really looked over. Fortunately there are some good period diagrams showing off the various shoulders boards of the VoPo

Might try and get a few more of these eventually. Would be cool to get a ryker case with lots of these on display.

Oberst der VP Shoulder BoardsOberst der VP Shoulder BoardsOberst der VP Shoulder Boards

Edit- Realized this thread was accidentally placed by me in the Third reich section. I would be very grateful if a Moderator could move it to the Nationale Volksarmee section!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Oberst der VP Shoulder Boards
    P
    Many

Fine boards! These appear to be the later type (Notice how the individual cords are of uneven width). Earlier boards have all cords in equal size. Below is a photo that compares the early and later types:

Oberst der VP Shoulder Boards

-Joel

?

Thanks Joel, that will be a handy reference photo!