Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 11 of 56 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast

Show us your NVA items!

Article about: Quickly took Fritzy out side while Wifey is setting up the Xmas lights

?

No I had not Rene many thanks for the link I will need to pass on it though for now I just made a major purchase yesterday I found my holy grail of helmets
    So now it is my turn to live in fear of the wife so I will be needing that flak vest my self sorry to say your on your own mate

Regards Mark K

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Show us your NVA items!
    P
    Many

im real sorry rené , what have i done be carefull not to mix the later utv items with the 70's/80's militaria ,i learned the hard way ,with a severe wrist slapping i just need some jackboots to finish my display ,but will keep the trousers unbloused as worn in the field ,ill look forward to seeing the updated fritz cheers james

Cheers James C for the heads up I'll try not to mix the set but I think a grenade bag I bought is UTV I'll leave it to being the transition period. I have the jack boots I found in a op shop years & years ago as a WW2 gap filler. I had to scrape the white paint off them!!! Plus I couldn't find the other one of the pair! I think it's deep in my boots tub! I believe 63 dated?

Quote by kozowy1967 View Post
    No I had not Rene many thanks for the link I will need to pass on it though for now I just made a major purchase yesterday I found my holy grail of helmets
    So now it is my turn to live in fear of the wife so I will be needing that flak vest my self sorry to say your on your own mate

Regards Mark K
    Wifey found out and I really was sleeping in the museum room for the night!!!

well done on the jack boots rené im guessing painted white for a fan based snowtrooper starwars display ,how laborous was the removal ,now why didnt i think of using the transitional period for my mix and match ,drat i see some real nice RC tanks in the background too ,im looking forward to seeing the completed fritz display cheers james

Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!

"Fecht-MPi"

Want to show you this "Trainings-Kalaschnikow", ("Sturmbahn-AK").

Such items were used for bayonet-training.

Overall lenght, (with attached "bayonet"): 118,5 cm
    lenght without "bayonet": 87 cm

"NVA Nahkampf-Ausbildungshilfe Modell 4 853" ?

Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!

As far as I know five different variant´s were manufactured.

Not all of them are stamped.

Interesting fencing muskets-I would think they were meant to simulate SKS rifles though-the shape of the stock is closer to that type than the AK (no pistol grip).

Quote by James C View Post
    well done on the jack boots rené im guessing painted white for a fan based snowtrooper starwars display ,how laborous was the removal ,now why didnt i think of using the transitional period for my mix and match ,drat i see some real nice RC tanks in the background too ,im looking forward to seeing the completed fritz display cheers james
    It was a real bugger to strip them! and I reckon you are right on the snow storm trooper though!
    Lots of junk inbound from Germany but it's slow moving from there! and it will be a dig to find the other boot

Cheers Mate

Quote by lithgow View Post
    Interesting fencing muskets-I would think they were meant to simulate SKS rifles though-the shape of the stock is closer to that type than the AK (no pistol grip).
    Some interesting sites:

Fechtgewehr

Ausrüstung der Spezialaufklärer der NVA - Datenblatt

NVA Impressionen

Geschichte Militärischer Nahkampf

Page 11 of 56 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast