MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 13 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... LastLast

Show us your NVA items!

Article about: Quickly took Fritzy out side while Wifey is setting up the Xmas lights

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Hi Fabe, it reads "1856" but this is not the date. Obviously! It is the makers code for VEB Perfekt Berlin

The date is shown by the "Z" code letter and is for 1969.

Cheers, Ade.
    The old "Hutfabrik" is now an apartment block!.....Hutfabrik Berlin

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Show us your NVA items!
    P
    Many

Very nice it is too!
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

nice link to the date codes ade ,here's the 1966 dated uniform and issue document also i see the date code K just visible on the right handside perhaps issued 2 years later im not entirely sure Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!

Hi James, you are correct. Made during the fourth quarter of 1966, but not issued untill two years later.

By the way, "1802" is Factory Number of VEB Burger Bekleidungswerke . VEB means “Volkseigener Betrieb” or ” Publicly Owned Operation”

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thanks Ade for the tip off on the codes I didn't know about these, I've discovered that my helmet was made in 1976

Quote by kozowy1967 View Post
    Morning Rene nice new addition to the collection I have always loved the simplicity of these nets and the hook attaching system.
    As to the resizing of images I have just started to do this recently my self but at times find I loose some of my picture quality in the process I am using the photo fun studio viewer that came with my lumix .

Regards Mark K

ps... it don't take much for you to end up in the dog house with the misses and I thought my wife could be tough maybe I should send you that flack jacket after all
    Hey Mark K here is the re sizer I use Image Resizer for Windows - Home It's pretty good and very simple to use - I always select Large

?

Thanx Rene I shall give her a try tomorrow.

Regards Mark K

Quote by kozowy1967 View Post
    Thanx Rene I shall give her a try tomorrow.

Regards Mark K
    Actually download it from here Windows XP downloads - Microsoft Windows

If this doesn't work then use the original link I post

Ahh I forgot that these are also NVA used, for us in Australia take a close look at these in the disposals stores, as you might find one like these I've found so far a bunch of WW2 British ones cheap.

many thanks ade on the clarification ,i wasnt 100% sure and also thanks for the further information on the other codes ,ive often wondered ,cheers james

Page 13 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... LastLast