Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 16 of 56 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 ... LastLast

Show us your NVA items!

Article about: Quickly took Fritzy out side while Wifey is setting up the Xmas lights

And a UTV grenade pouch 87

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Show us your NVA items!
    P
    Many

Radiation Dosimeter and one of those helmet covers. still more to come!

here's what's up for now I'm getting there

Hi Rene, Thank you once again for your input. Given that Poromies has left this thread. I think that I should back out and start a new thread which I will use to incorporate both East and West German. What do you think?????
    Cheers MR

Hi Again Rene, You certainly know your stuff on EG Combat gear. I did 30 years in our military and spent not too many but enough hours runing around hill sides and woods pretending to be a bloody sheep in full webbing so I tend not to collect it now. That having been said, I still like to look at it especially when displayed as worn and in context with the correct uniforms etc. I have some EG uniform items and a number of caps etc so will post them for you to view.
    Cheers again Michael D

Hi Hagen, Yes, one can but try!! The actual truth is that I stumbled onto this thread and the only photos that I had on file were of the daggers. However, trust me, if I carry on showing, we will swiftly go down hill. Mind you, I do have one or two more little treasures to interest anyone with a leaning towarde post TR German military bits.
    Thank you for your message and best wishes Michael R

Well rené fritz is comming on a treat,now for the fun part adding the bits as you collect them ,im glad there are others on here keen to complete an nva soldat mannequin too, im pleased you managed to pick up the strichtarn helmet cover ,does it have the incorporated neck and front sniper veil ,the dosimeter is a nice touch and something i will need to add to my display ,my ammo pouch is the curved version right for the mpi km magazine ,you and michael have given this nva forum a needed boost and would be nice to see it gain more momentum ,michael ,many thanks for showing your nva treasures wow , i will look forward to seeing more of your collection ,thanks james

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    here's what's up for now I'm getting there
    Well done mate, it's good to see other people showing an interest in NVA collecting!...

Hi James and Paul, Thank you both for your kind words. I have started a new thread and would invite both yourselves and anyone else interested in PW German to take a look and lend support.
    Thank you both once again.
    Michael R

Quote by James C View Post
    Well rené fritz is comming on a treat,now for the fun part adding the bits as you collect them ,im glad there are others on here keen to complete an nva soldat mannequin too, im pleased you managed to pick up the strichtarn helmet cover ,does it have the incorporated neck and front sniper veil ,the dosimeter is a nice touch and something i will need to add to my display ,my ammo pouch is the curved version right for the mpi km magazine ,you and michael have given this nva forum a needed boost and would be nice to see it gain more momentum ,michael ,many thanks for showing your nva treasures wow , i will look forward to seeing more of your collection ,thanks james
    G'day James, Cheers Mate. The helmet cover is as you mention and is on my plastic parade helmet. I'm really enjoying this end of my collecting area thanks to you

Page 16 of 56 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 ... LastLast