Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 17 of 56 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 ... LastLast

Show us your NVA items!

Article about: Quickly took Fritzy out side while Wifey is setting up the Xmas lights

Quote by Michael Ryan View Post
    Hi Rene, Thank you once again for your input. Given that Poromies has left this thread. I think that I should back out and start a new thread which I will use to incorporate both East and West German. What do you think?????
    Cheers MR
    No problem MR it's all up to your own preference

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Show us your NVA items!
    P
    Many

Couple more arrivals from Germany - mid type combat buckle and an officers winter cap 85 dated

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    G'day James, Cheers Mate. The helmet cover is as you mention and is on my plastic parade helmet. I'm really enjoying this end of my collecting area thanks to you
    many thanks rené it means a lot knowing i have inspired you in collecting more nva pieces to add to fritz ,i like the winter hat very much ,as winter is round the corner here in the uk i might just have to buy one too

G'day all,
    Another arrival from Germany- 87 dated water resistant type again a well made piece of gear. Now I have to work out how to correctly fold the zelt!

Edit--- Whacked the zelt on, I think it's right?
    Last edited by reneblacky; 11-13-2013 at 05:13 AM. Reason: added pics and text

Looks right to me René.

You are building up a nice NVA collection.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

René the pack is a great addition and you have fitted the zelt much better than i ever could ,would you mind sorting mine out too, ive been told the chem gloves go in the gassie bag and not how ive fitted them over the nbc suit pack,so a slap on the wrist for james ,in my defence i just wanted to see them on display and not hidden away from sight Show us your NVA items!

Quote by James C View Post
    René the pack is a great addition and you have fitted the zelt much better than i ever could ,would you mind sorting mine out too, ive been told the chem gloves go in the gassie bag and not how ive fitted them over the nbc suit pack,so a slap on the wrist for james ,in my defence i just wanted to see them on display and not hidden away from sight Show us your NVA items!
    Cheers James I understand what you mean about the gloves, it gives it character also. Still looks bloody excellent.

Again here's another well made pouch -- RPG optics pouch, not dated

Here's shots of the helmet cover first time unveiling and a shot of what's in so far -

a very nice collection youve gathered, reneblacky! Good to see this thread is still going long while I was gone! Keep em coming, Ill try to get some pieces too once I get myself financially stable!

Page 17 of 56 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 ... LastLast