Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 18 of 56 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 28 ... LastLast

Show us your NVA items!

Article about: Quickly took Fritzy out side while Wifey is setting up the Xmas lights

welcome back poromies ,your thread has been gaining a lot of momentum since you last visited ,i will look forward to your future nva aquisitions ,thanks james

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Show us your NVA items!
    P
    Many

Hi Rene, You have a fine and desireable collection of EG combat gear. I am going to have to control my buying in order to strear clear of your kind of stuff!! Very, very nice!! You have every right tio be proud of your collection, I am!!
    Regards Michael R

Quote by Poromies View Post
    a very nice collection youve gathered, reneblacky! Good to see this thread is still going long while I was gone! Keep em coming, Ill try to get some pieces too once I get myself financially stable!
    Good to see you back, and I'm looking forward to see what you can bring

Quote by Michael Ryan View Post
    Hi Rene, You have a fine and desireable collection of EG combat gear. I am going to have to control my buying in order to strear clear of your kind of stuff!! Very, very nice!! You have every right tio be proud of your collection, I am!!
    Regards Michael R
    Cheers for your Kind comment Michael R, much appreciated.

René ,again another nice addition with the optics pouch ,i look forward to seeing more of your nva items ,recently ive fitted the commerative hankerchief behind my display ,sometime in the future i will try and pick up some jack boots and ill be content ,thanks james Show us your NVA items!

G'day James, again I'm stunned by your display there! I'm still looking for my MIA jack boot so next weekend I'm going have to clear out the junk room for a thorough search!!!! Bit of luck today I should have a new arrival to post, there is 8 more equipment items inbound. And Geeze I'm already suffering the consequences from Wifey and her Xmas lights!!!!
    Last edited by reneblacky; 11-17-2013 at 10:57 PM. Reason: added text

Yaaay A new pointy thingy haven't had a newey in some years - Type 2 Bayo. Wifey will like this one seriously and in a good way

Second arrival --Long Type AK 47 pouch
    Last edited by reneblacky; 11-18-2013 at 06:11 AM.

thanks again René ,i do hope you find the missing boot ,well done on the bayonet find,thats a real nice addition ,your display will be superb ,keep us updated on the latest arrivals ,as for the wife ,i know exactly what you mean ,im in the bad books big time trying to complete my latest mannequin display ,at least im not on my own thanks james

Two new arrivals from Germany- an early belt buckle and a bag that I'm unsure of what it's purpose is?

Page 18 of 56 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 28 ... LastLast