Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 24 of 56 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 34 ... LastLast

Show us your NVA items!

Article about: Quickly took Fritzy out side while Wifey is setting up the Xmas lights

well no real updates as such apart from stripping down the belt to remove the utv etool cover and replacing with the earlier 80's style ive also slung the mpi over his shoulder ,oh and finally decided to name him " hans " im still very much disapointed in the footwear ,hopefully only a temporary problem ,ive made a new years resolution to find him some nva jack boots if i can find any ,i also hope to add a few more items to the display early on next year ,just need to save some pennies ,her indoors is giving me some funny looks at the momentShow us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Show us your NVA items!
    P
    Many

Rene-what types of pistol holster were you after?

Quote by James C View Post
    well no real updates as such apart from stripping down the belt to remove the utv etool cover and replacing with the earlier 80's style ive also slung the mpi over his shoulder ,oh and finally decided to name him " hans " im still very much disapointed in the footwear ,hopefully only a temporary problem ,ive made a new years resolution to find him some nva jack boots if i can find any ,i also hope to add a few more items to the display early on next year ,just need to save some pennies ,her indoors is giving me some funny looks at the momentShow us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!
    Quite a few pairs of NVA jack boots on fleabay Germany James!...

Quote by lithgow View Post
    Rene-what types of pistol holster were you after?
    it would be for a Makarov like the one in this shot to work with a RPG operator set up

Quote by James C View Post
    its a pleasure to comment on your broad nva collection rené,compliments where compliments are due my friend ,it certainly puts my humble collection in the shade ,you have lots of items i can only dream of adding to my display ,ive also enjoyed watching fritz grow into the enviable display he is now ,i look forward to you next arrival ,im sorry to hear about royal mail ,to be honest its quite expensive to send heavy items with them within the uk as well so its nothing personal ,cheers james
    Cheers Great Friend
    Last edited by reneblacky; 12-08-2013 at 01:12 AM.

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    Quite a few pairs of NVA jack boots on fleabay Germany James!...
    thanks for the heads up paul ,ill go have a look,cheers james

Rene-see Checkpoint Charlies-postage is reasonable as well Gun Holsters

after doing a bit more research i found out this ddr e-tool cover in the strichtarn pattern was used by Fallschirmjaegers and also engineersShow us your NVA items! and further to this in general the utv pattern was never implemented as it would of been part of the post 1990 equiptment ,and as we know the fall of the berlin wall brought an end to this allthough having said that even though not issued some examples of the utv equiptment and kit was tested hence the wear and tear shown on some examples

I did end up buying a black holster Mdl marked though, it will do. I'll post it up when it arrives. I'll be sent to the dog house (yet again) when the Wife finds out!!!!!!!!

Quote by kozowy1967 View Post
    I have a few NVA items to contribute to the thread hope you enjoy them.

Regards Mark K
    Hey Mark Can I have a better look at your 1st patt transitional bayo please?

Page 24 of 56 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 34 ... LastLast