Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 34 of 56 FirstFirst ... 24 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 44 ... LastLast

Show us your NVA items!

Article about: Quickly took Fritzy out side while Wifey is setting up the Xmas lights

Hi once again, These photos are the residue of the box so I will go hunting when the weather gets a bit warmer. Hope that they are of interest. Cheers MR

Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Show us your NVA items!   Show us your NVA items!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Show us your NVA items!
    P
    Many

PS, The white patch on the trousers is actually the guy's handkerchief which I found with his braces in the pockets of the jacket. Cheers again MR

Hi James
    The image you requested mate.

Show us your NVA items!

I hope this is what your after James. If you need any more just let me know.

Dave

thank you very much for taking the shot of the treads dave your a gentim waiting on delivery of a similar pair and can now confirm the tread is identical ,i was worried id picked up a pair of reproduction jackboot's cheers mate

My pleasure mate

Quote by Michael Ryan View Post
    Hi once again, These photos are the residue of the box so I will go hunting when the weather gets a bit warmer. Hope that they are of interest. Cheers MR

Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!
    Great to see these MR as I'm only learning more when you post these

I think the next time i visit Berlin i'm going to do the rounds of the flea markets, there is NVA stuff everywhere for peanuts, i stop and look at it but never buy anything because i'm too lazy to carry it around for the rest of the day!...

?

take one of those huge IKEA canvas bags with you

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    I think the next time i visit Berlin i'm going to do the rounds of the flea markets, there is NVA stuff everywhere for peanuts, i stop and look at it but never buy anything because i'm too lazy to carry it around for the rest of the day!...

Quote by Fabe View Post
    take one of those huge IKEA canvas bags with you
    Good idea mate!..

Scored the 70's type jacket small size M44 (Has elbow reinforcement and lacks the waist hand pockets comparing with the 80's model) for a mere US$100 (not including postage) and finally I found a really cheap NBC suit for a peanuts US$500 (not including postage)
    A little afraid to pull the suit out because I might not be able to fold it back in!--- I'll give it a shot eventually!!!!!

Page 34 of 56 FirstFirst ... 24 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 44 ... LastLast