Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 35 of 56 FirstFirst ... 25 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 45 ... LastLast

Show us your NVA items!

Article about: Quickly took Fritzy out side while Wifey is setting up the Xmas lights

nice find on the earlier shirt/tunic rené also im glad you finally found an nbc suit pack ,is it the one piece or separate top and bottoms like mine ,i also left mine as found in case i couldnt put it back so neat ,thanks for showing ,james

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Show us your NVA items!
    P
    Many

Quote by James C View Post
    nice find on the earlier shirt/tunic rené also im glad you finally found an nbc suit pack ,is it the one piece or separate top and bottoms like mine ,i also left mine as found in case i couldnt put it back so neat ,thanks for showing ,james
    Cheers James it's the two piece like yours size 3

Here we go -- I quickly got it all set up

Now I have a question - what are the D rings for on the bottom of the packs?

Winter officers cap made by Erel, not sure on the date with this one 72? it does have the old pattern wreath (two piece)

very nice set up rené the kit is comming together very nicely and enough for a second mannequin toothe D rings under the pack are secured via the secondary front Y straps fitted diagnally under the arm pits ,if you get my drift ,well thats how i fitted mine anyway , a pair of warsaw pact jackboots (czech)arrived so ive thrown them on the display for now just to see the result Show us your NVA items!

well low and behold the nva winter jack boots arrived ,they look unissued and have a string attachmentShow us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!

Great pairs James, now you'll need the winter combi.
    For the D rings I meant the ones at the lower front- the smaller ones, there are also two on top that I don't know the purpose

thanks rené ,can you post a pic of what you mean ,i cant get it into my thick head which D rings mate

Gents, outstanding displays and NVA militaria ! I have often thought of collecting DDR stuff over the last twenty or so years, but know I have no room for any !!............I must try and find my photos and paperwork I got in the mid 1980's of the inner German border, of the humourless guards, funny little cars and frightened populace........I even have my Allied travel warrant some where, in English,French and Russian, very colourful, almost like a "I've been to the Dentists" cert they give to kids !
    Carry on Gentlemen................................
    Prost !Steve.

Page 35 of 56 FirstFirst ... 25 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 45 ... LastLast