Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 37 of 56 FirstFirst ... 27 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 47 ... LastLast

Show us your NVA items!

Article about: Quickly took Fritzy out side while Wifey is setting up the Xmas lights

They are a great jacket to wear in the winter Rene, but i bet you'll never need it down in Oz!...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Show us your NVA items!
    P
    Many

Gunny-there are places and times of the year when it does get pretty cold, even in Oz (it does actually snow here!).

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    They are a great jacket to wear in the winter Rene, but i bet you'll never need it down in Oz!...
    HEHE not now but later I will - this is Victoria

Hi Rene, Nice new items, my Air Force winter hat has an embroidered badge rather than metal. With reference to the "Made in Germany" on some German items. I believe that the stamps are to do with import licences for certain parts of the world where a country of origin is required on every item prior to import. Keep the posts comming, I like this thread!!!
    Cheers and G'day Michael R

great stuff René ,keep them comming

Cheers Guys, they're still coming

Here's one I guess is a mid 70's type? - Combat Groups of the Working Class Ministry of Interior marks there, S stamp maybe 75?, I thought the mesh pockets linings where from the 80's? Can anyone chime in on this?
    Last edited by reneblacky; 02-13-2014 at 06:27 AM.

Not sure of the age but i like it!....

as ive recently dismantled my nva display to move and display in a different pose i decided while in its composite form to add the collar liner ,properly tie in the shoulder boards ,i just could'nt do this while in position ,firstly i noticed René's entrenching tool bakelite locking ring had a real nice colouration ,i couldnt notice it on mine untill now and with using the flash ,secondly ive noticed under the arms of the tunic there are 4 grommit holes ,im wondering if this is where the dosimeter's are fixed in as ive heard they go under the arm pit area,the new frontal pose shows off all the equiptment to its best i feel ,Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!

Page 37 of 56 FirstFirst ... 27 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 47 ... LastLast