Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

some badges, (NVA Para´s, MfS, ...)

Article about: Hi, mates ! Will receive following shown badges in the next few days. I have the permission to show these images from the offer of sale. The Fallschirmsprungabzeichen, (Parachutist Badge), i

Default some badges, (NVA Para´s, MfS, ...)

Hi, mates !

Will receive following shown badges in the next few days.
    I have the permission to show these images from the offer of sale.

The Fallschirmsprungabzeichen, (Parachutist Badge), is well known to me, (1.).
    Also the Klassifizierungsabzeichen für Angehörige des Fallschirmdienstes, (1960-1963), Leistungsklasse II. (2.).
    (Classification badge for members of the parachutist service, performance class two).

You can also see an Absolventenabzeichen, (graduates badge), für Offiziere des MfS, (Ministerium für Staatssicherheit), (3.).
    The white badge was reiceived to officers, absolved their studying at the Mfs academy.

I´m also searching for informations regarding the signet, (4.).

Is the Yugoslavian needle, (7.), civilian, or, Military ?
    Is the needle for the Parachutist badge, (5.), for reserves, (reservists´ association) ?
    Some informations regarding the broach, (6.) ?

Thx. In advance,
    R.

some badges, (NVA Para´s, MfS, ...)some badges, (NVA Para´s, MfS, ...)some badges, (NVA Para´s, MfS, ...)some badges, (NVA Para´s, MfS, ...)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement some badges, (NVA Para´s, MfS, ...)
    P
    Many

Quote by Reibert View Post
    Some informations regarding the broach, (6.) ?
    That would be the Segelflug-Leistungsabzeichen in Silber Stufe C [Gliding Proficiency Badge in Silver, "C" Level] as awarded by the Flug- und Fallschirmsportverband der DDR [Aeronautical- and Parachute Sports Association of the GDR] (FFSV), which existed under the umbrella organization of the GST.

Thx. !

No. 7:

Pilot Club Needle Named after Franjo Kluz, one of the founders of the partisan air force, hero of PR Yugoslavia.
    Flew during the war in the 352 Sq. RAF.

No. 3:

You can also see an Absolventenabzeichen, (graduates badge), für Offiziere des MfS, (Ministerium für Staatssicherheit), (3.).
    The. white badge was reiceived to officers, absolved their studying at the Mfs academy.
    DDR Juristische Hochschule des MfS, späte Variante ( GDR legal college of the MfS, late variant).

No. 7:

Pilot Club Needle Named after Franjo Kluz, one of the founders of the partisan air force, hero of PR Yugoslavia.
    Flew during the war in the 352 Sq. RAF.
    some badges, (NVA Para´s, MfS, ...)some badges, (NVA Para´s, MfS, ...)

After the reunification, Fallschirmsprungabzeichen (jump badges), and the "Quali -Abzeichen", (qualification badges), of the NVA were reproduced, (often with original tools from the former VEB), for the collectors' market.

But I assume that my jump badges are (hopefully ... ) originals !

some badges, (NVA Para´s, MfS, ...)some badges, (NVA Para´s, MfS, ...)some badges, (NVA Para´s, MfS, ...)some badges, (NVA Para´s, MfS, ...)some badges, (NVA Para´s, MfS, ...)

Some more images of the NVA paratroopers badge:

some badges, (NVA Para´s, MfS, ...)some badges, (NVA Para´s, MfS, ...)some badges, (NVA Para´s, MfS, ...)some badges, (NVA Para´s, MfS, ...)some badges, (NVA Para´s, MfS, ...)some badges, (NVA Para´s, MfS, ...)

Needle for the civil suit? ...

No. 3:

DDR Juristische Hochschule des MfS, späte Variante ( GDR legal college of the MfS, late variant).

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast