Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Some more NVA 'junk'

Article about: For your perusal... a few 'Urkunde' with associated medals - along with a couple of ID cards. All three certificates for the 'VERDEINSTMEDAILLE' were awarded to Friedrich Eberhard throughout

Default Some more NVA 'junk'

For your perusal... a few 'Urkunde' with associated medals - along with a couple of ID cards. All three certificates for the 'VERDEINSTMEDAILLE' were awarded to Friedrich Eberhard throughout the course of his military career. The first award to him as a Leutnant was made on November 13th 1963. His last was while holding the rank of Oberstleutnant was made on January 3rd 1977. Maybe not TR... but still interesting items from the turbulent 'Cold War' period of history. Click on pictures to enlarge.

Cheers,
    Steve.

Some more NVA 'junk'Some more NVA 'junk'Some more NVA 'junk'Some more NVA 'junk'Some more NVA 'junk'Some more NVA 'junk'Some more NVA 'junk'Some more NVA 'junk'Some more NVA 'junk'Some more NVA 'junk'Some more NVA 'junk'

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Some more NVA 'junk'
    P
    Many

Don't fret Harry, I am working the NVA angle too. Like you mentioned in the other thread, sourcing is a pain in the backside. Also, it seems prior to export, most NVA uniforms were stripped, so they are all pretty much blank. At least the ones I am finding.
    Nice grouping too!

A very nice group mate!.....

Quote by carpediem View Post
    Don't fret Harry, I am working the NVA angle too. Like you mentioned in the other thread, sourcing is a pain in the backside. Also, it seems prior to export, most NVA uniforms were stripped, so they are all pretty much blank. At least the ones I am finding.
    Nice grouping too!
    Strange you should say that... I have an early (1966) black collared tunic from Germany that was only missing the shoulder boards. I managed to buy a complete NCO uniform with all insignia from Poland - which was named to W Meyer. It is no longer displayed on the mannequin shown in the picture, my missus claimed it looked like a transvestite - so I had to do some rather drastic modifications so that it complied with her regulations on how my stuff is displayed. My third tunic is an officers black collar tunic with all original bullion insignia, and this came from your side of the pond!

Cheers,
    Steve.

Some more NVA 'junk'Some more NVA 'junk'Some more NVA 'junk'

Impressive! Sorry about the mannequin issues! He is rather creepy looking though! I have my eye on making a panzer tunic to juxtapose the American 3rd Armored uniform I have that came from German service. Kind of a "same type unit/opposing sides" display.

PS - I like the WehrpaB! (just poking fun at HPL2008 with the B!)