Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Waffenbruderschaft

Article about: NVA Waffenbruderschaft Medal, awarded for participation in Warsaw Pact combat training exercises. Awarded to members of the NVA and foreign nationals. It came in three classes, bronze, silve

?

Default Waffenbruderschaft

NVA Waffenbruderschaft Medal, awarded for participation in Warsaw Pact combat training exercises. Awarded to members of the NVA and foreign nationals. It came in three classes, bronze, silver and gold. Here are my bronze and silver.
    Waffenbruderschaft

Obverse and reverse of the silver;
    WaffenbruderschaftWaffenbruderschaft

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Waffenbruderschaft
    P
    Many

Default Re: Waffenbruderschaft

I've never gotten around to collecting NVA awards, but I imagine that these are still to be found at affordable prices?
    cheers, Glenn

Quote by bigmacglenn1966 View Post
    I've never gotten around to collecting NVA awards, but I imagine that these are still to be found at affordable prices?
    cheers, Glenn
    When i was in Berlin a few months ago i went to the Mauerpark flea market, there was a trader there selling assorted DDR medals any three for 10 euros!...

Nice looking awards BTW i've never seen these before!...

Quote by bigmacglenn1966 View Post
    Quite; for example Helmut Weitze currently offers several different mixed lots of 10 medals each, all priced at 20.-- Euros. See:
    https://www.weitze.net/militaria/DDR_42.html
    (They are not exclusively from the NVA, though, but include cvilian medals and badges, too.)

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    Quite; for example Helmut Weitze currently offers several different mixed lots of 10 medals each, all priced at 20.-- Euros. See:
    https://www.weitze.net/militaria/DDR_42.html
    (They are not exclusively from the NVA, though, but include cvilian medals and badges, too.)
    Some real bargains to be had, thanks for the link!...

?

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    Kampfgruppe, railroad, teacher, best soldier badges, anniversary, sports, great assortment. A very good start for anyone interested.

?

Waffenbruderschaft participation badge from the 15th anniversary of the manuveres.
    Attachment 508287

Click on attachment to see obverse. Sorry about this.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Waffenbruderschaft  

?

I see the link above has failed so here's the obverse. Again sorry about this.
    Waffenbruderschaft

would say these are too rare and could prolly be picked up for 15-20 usd !!! but i never seen one so cool medal !

?

Mailman helped me complete the set this weekend when he dropped off this Gold Waffenbruderschaft Medal.
    Waffenbruderschaft
    Waffenbruderschaft

Family portrait!
    Waffenbruderschaft

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast