Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Bulgarian Splinter Pattern Jacket

Article about: Hi Guys, I have purchased this Bulgarian Splinter Pattern Jacket recently and have some questions relating to the epaulette slides, which I found inside one of the pockets, I am not even sur

?

Default Bulgarian Splinter Pattern Jacket

Hi Guys, I have purchased this Bulgarian Splinter Pattern Jacket recently and have some questions relating to the epaulette slides, which I found inside one of the pockets, I am not even sure if they should be fitted to this particular jacket.
    There is also a piece of material inside the jacket with what I assume is the previous owners unit , name and serial number written on it.

My questions are what army unit do the epaulette slides relate to, and also is it possible to identify the previous owners army unit from the piece of material, I am hoping someone can help me with these questions and look forward to reading the information.?

Kind regards,Opex.

CBH
    ?

No sure on the insignia , but I love the jacket . Could have pick up a similar one years ago but it was expensive and in much worse shape then yours . Nice item

looks like something a modern hunter would wear,never seen that style in WW".

?

Thanks for looking and for your comments Chris, this jacket as you have noticed is in good condition, I only bought it as it was cheap and I was in the market for a WW2 splinter inspired camo patterned jacket, I am hoping someone here can tell me more about the rank etc.

Kind regards,Opex

?

Many thanks for looking, it is a genuine Bulgarian item, not a hunting item.

Regards Opex

The first part of the writing says 1st company!...

very nice jacket gary ,i unfortunately only have the helmet cover in this particular latter patternBulgarian Splinter Pattern JacketBulgarian Splinter Pattern Jacket