Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Macedonian Officers Visor cap

Article about: Hi all picked this up in a local bric a brac shop!! I think its a Macedonian officers visor cap.... Colonel ??? I've certainly never seen one before now!!! The APM badge in gold stitching is

Default Macedonian Officers Visor cap

Hi all picked this up in a local bric a brac shop!!
    I think its a Macedonian officers visor cap.... Colonel ??? I've certainly never seen one before now!!!
    The APM badge in gold stitching is on a separate patch which is then sewn to the front... and the peak decoration in gold stitching on black felt, chin strap is plain black patent leather with gold tone starburst buttons.
    base colour is dark green with gold piping, inside is green satin lining and unfortunately no makers mark or date.. just size 55 inside the sweat diamond, the leather cloth headband has lost most of its black surface!!
    oh and "Headley" volunteered to do the honours for the last comparison pic!!!
    opinions please guys!!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Macedonian Officers Visor cap   Macedonian Officers Visor cap  

Macedonian Officers Visor cap   Macedonian Officers Visor cap  

Macedonian Officers Visor cap   Macedonian Officers Visor cap  

very nice visor paul and not one im familiar with at all great to see the referance picture to accompany it ,i need to brush up on my geography thanks for sharing with us and broadening my horizons