Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

my Czechoslovakian collection

Article about: field flask with leather harness and woollen insulated jacket ,the ink stamp is partly illegible but i believe it could very well be dated 1972

James, outstanding collection !! Czech militaria ! I never even thought about it before ! but to be sure it is nice to see these items collected for the benefit of future generations of militaria collectors.............especially like the tankers helmet/cap, I can see the BW panzer haube was greatly influenced by this design, first seen i think in the Soviet Army.
    Prost !Steve.

many thanks steve im a fan of the tanker helmet too an iconic design ,i also like the subtle differences in variations of raindrop camo between the warsaw pact countries i think bulgaria had a version too ,thanks again james

Quote by James C View Post
    many thanks steve im a fan of the tanker helmet too an iconic design ,i also like the subtle differences in variations of raindrop camo between the warsaw pact countries i think bulgaria had a version too ,thanks again james
    kamouflage.net — Zhabezhka kozha camouflage pattern

I think this may be the one you mean mate!..

morning paul and thanks for the link ,that bulgarian frogskin sure is a great looking camo design

It sure is and i'm going to keep my eyes open for some!...

the ammo pouch in placemy Czechoslovakian collection

Looking good James!....

Yep great display, cheers Buddy, looks like it's toxic up there hehehehe

thanks guys for dropping by ,its comming along slowly

do forgive me paul i was wasnt intentionally being rude in not showing your kindly gifted breadbag ,its out of sight now on the rear of the display as his new back pack ,a configuration ive seen used more so than the first large pack i displayed,thanks again, james my Czechoslovakian collection

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast