Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

my Czechoslovakian collection

Article about: field flask with leather harness and woollen insulated jacket ,the ink stamp is partly illegible but i believe it could very well be dated 1972

picked up this nice short tang vz 58 bayo ,looks to be unissued the handle has an interesting colouration the date stamp on the sheath is partly illegible but i can make out 19--my Czechoslovakian collectionmy Czechoslovakian collectionmy Czechoslovakian collectionmy Czechoslovakian collectionmy Czechoslovakian collectionmy Czechoslovakian collectionmy Czechoslovakian collectionmy Czechoslovakian collectionmy Czechoslovakian collectionmy Czechoslovakian collection

That display is looking better all the time mate!...

many thanks paul

?

Hi James, very nice collection and clearly a real labour of love, I am particularly fond of the Rain drop Camo jackets, the bleed through is an interesting feature of this pattern.

here's a small update to the gear ,i picked up two inexpensive belt loop carriers for the y straps ,one fitted to the rear and one to the front the mag pouch serves as one so not needed ,to be honest im really struggling to find the needle pattern trousers anywhere so if anybody can help it would be great even a link to a website ,thanks jamesmy Czechoslovakian collectionmy Czechoslovakian collectionmy Czechoslovakian collectionmy Czechoslovakian collectionmy Czechoslovakian collection
    Regards James

?

Fantastic James,really impressed buddy. I will tune back in to this thread as like yourself I am on the look out for Czech trousers

?

Quote by James C View Post
    i found this piece of paper in the front pocket ,if anybody can let me know what it translates to in english Attachment 616232
    Hello James,
    first, let me say that you have an excellent collection of Czechoslovakian military equipment. I've had no idea that someone outside the Czech Republic could be interested in collecting these items. Here is a try to translate the piece of paper you posted some time ago.

Seznam vloženého materiálu = The list of contained material
    řemení k tlumoku = a carrying strap for a back pack
    košile khaki = a khaki shirt
    tílko = an undershirt
    spodky letní /trenýrky/ = a light underwear
    ponožky letní = a pair of summer socks
    ponožky zimní = a pair of winter socks
    řemínek ustrojovací= ? (some strap used for dressing)
    ručník = a towel
    utěrka = a small personal towel
    kapesník = a napkin
    posuvka k opasku = ? (some shifting piece for a belt, perhaps the piece holding the free end of the belt?)
    řemen ke kalhotám = a belt
    kapuce k polnímu sejn.= a hood for a field uniform
    spodky zimní = a winter underwear

The numbers listed on the right side denote the quantity of each individual item.
    Given the changes it looks like the list has been updated at some point.

Hope it might be of some use to you,

Pavel

pavel many thanks for looking over my humble collection and your translation has been very helpfull indeed ,i can confirm the gear listed was not with the pack i purchased im really fond of the gear and camo uniforms ,can i ask your thoughts on the tall czech boots i purchased ive been trying to pinpoint what part of the armed forces they were issued too ,my own thoughts are motorised troops as i believe ground troops had a part lace/strapped boot issued ,kindest regards james
    Regards James

?

Do you mean the boots shown in the post No. #60?

I am far from being an expert but I tried to compare them with some other examples (Armatex | Kanady vzor 90 zimní (p) and it seem these are winter boots vz. 90 from the early '90s. I believe they were issued as a general type of boots. Sorry that I can't tell you more - not exactly my area of expertize.
    Best regards, Pavel

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast