Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

My Police buckles

Article about: Hey gang! Seeing Ben's awesome wasserpolizei buckle...I thought I'd show my police buckles all in the one thread. Here we go! First up is your standard police buckle....made by Chris. Theo.

Default My Police buckles

Hey gang! Seeing Ben's awesome wasserpolizei buckle...I thought I'd show my police buckles all in the one thread.
    Here we go! First up is your standard police buckle....made by Chris. Theo. Dicke
    Attached Images Attached Images My Police buckles  My Police buckles  My Police buckles 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Police buckles
    P
    Many

Default Re: My Police buckles

Next up is a fire police in burnished black....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Police buckles   My Police buckles  

Attached Images Attached Images My Police buckles 

Here's my example of a water/harbour police....not as nice as Ben's - that's for sure!
    Attached Images Attached Images My Police buckles  My Police buckles  My Police buckles 

Here is my late war issue....the quality was fading fast at this point of the war....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Police buckles   My Police buckles  

My Police buckles   My Police buckles  

Hey....while we're at it.....Here's another police buckle...just not Third Reich...This is a Weimar Prussian example - not that easy to find!

Attached Images Attached Images My Police buckles 

Last one has been denazified.....not worth much but still a representative piece showing how the police "changed" their buckles right after the war in order to continue serving in their uniforms....it's on the bottom right hand side of the pic!

Hope you like my Polizei buckles....Cheers!

Rob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Police buckles  

Rob, is that third one nickel? From the way its made it looks like an early one? Reminds me of a Weimar Heer buckle in construction?
    Ben

Hello Ben...Yes, I think it is Nickel. Love those types .... heavy and solid!

Cheers!

Rob