Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

My Polizei Belt/Buckle addition

Article about: Hi All, Figured I would post my New Police buckle set for ben and others, I am not sure if the belt is original to the buckle, I just assume it is, the tab is marked as well as the hook on t

Default My Polizei Belt/Buckle addition

Hi All,
    Figured I would post my New Police buckle set for ben and others, I am not sure if the belt is original to the buckle, I just assume it is, the tab is marked as well as the hook on the end of the belt, hope you like!
    My Polizei Belt/Buckle additionMy Polizei Belt/Buckle additionMy Polizei Belt/Buckle additionMy Polizei Belt/Buckle additionMy Polizei Belt/Buckle addition

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Polizei Belt/Buckle addition
    P
    Many

Default Re: My Polizei Belt/Buckle addition

Max, nice looking buckle and belt, the set could have been together as the catch is normally associated with police buckles, the markings on the hook part is Richard Seiper & Sohne. The buckle itself is nice with a clothes protector on it, there should be a makers mark under the prong sleeve, a triangle with JMO in it like this. Overall nice set mate
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Polizei Belt/Buckle addition  
    Ben

I like that one.

The JMO triangle is there, thanks for pointing that out ben!

Good one Max
    Ben

?

Hello. It is a nice set and as Ben pointed out the belt is usually associated with police but I have found this style belt with SS and HJ buckles. I picked up a couple of nice brown Rural Police belts a few years ago and the catch didn't match up properly with the bulk of my Police buckles.