MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

New polizei buckle

Article about: Thought I would post my new polizei buckle I just picked up. It's a nice minty unmarked example painted in silver. It came with a nice stag grip dress bayonet which I traded for one of my HJ

Default New polizei buckle

Thought I would post my new polizei buckle I just picked up. It's a nice minty unmarked example painted in silver. It came with a nice stag grip dress bayonet which I traded for one of my HJ knifes. Hope you guys like
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New polizei buckle   New polizei buckle  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New polizei buckle
    P
    Many

I may be wrong but my gut feeling is this is fake!....

Hello,

sorry i must agree . Thats a older well known fake .......
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

Apart from the catch being slightly different it pretty much a match for the buckle in post 16 here!...
    Rogues Gallery

have to agree with the boys.

?

It's good checkout the sticky threads. Hope you can return the buckle .

Thanks for the input. I got this buckle from Patt Anthony, a local dealer, who also sets up at the SOS every year. I have been dealing with him for years and believe him to be a good honest dealer. Next time I see him though I will ask him about the buckle and see if I can get my money's worth back out of it.

Quote by warbuff View Post
    Thanks for the input. I got this buckle from Patt Anthony, a local dealer, who also sets up at the SOS every year. I have been dealing with him for years and believe him to be a good honest dealer. Next time I see him though I will ask him about the buckle and see if I can get my money's worth back out of it.
    Most of 'em make honest mistakes now and again!....

Quote by warbuff View Post
    Sorry mate but the as you know, the buckle is indeed a fake, I hope you can get a refund for the buckle, if the dealer has issues I will gladly give him an explanation as to why it is fake, he should know anyway if he is an experienced dealer
    Ben

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    Sorry mate but the as you know, the buckle is indeed a fake, I hope you can get a refund for the buckle, if the dealer has issues I will gladly give him an explanation as to why it is fake, he should know anyway if he is an experienced dealer
    thanks! The local gun show is in a month, so I will take it to him then, and swap it for another buckle (that I know is real).

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast