Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Police officer buckle and 3 usual ones. Good or bad?

Article about: Had these buckles for some time, now plan to sell them and need to be sure they are OK.

Default Police officer buckle and 3 usual ones. Good or bad?

Had these buckles for some time, now plan to sell them and need to be sure they are OK.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Police officer buckle and 3 usual ones. Good or bad?   Police officer buckle and 3 usual ones. Good or bad?  

Police officer buckle and 3 usual ones. Good or bad?   Police officer buckle and 3 usual ones. Good or bad?  

Police officer buckle and 3 usual ones. Good or bad?   Police officer buckle and 3 usual ones. Good or bad?  

Police officer buckle and 3 usual ones. Good or bad?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Police officer buckle and 3 usual ones. Good or bad?
    P
    Many

?

The Police Officers is the only Police buckle I know of with SS markings. I was dealing on one at the SOS. It was Minty but over priced.

Some very nice buckles, the Police Officer buckle is a very nice one with rare markings, the second buckle is an unmarked buckle by Overhoff and Cie, the third buckle is Dransfeld & Co, Menden and the last one is by E F Weidmann
    Ben

In case you do not know the 257/41 buckle is made by Christian Theodore Dicke, Ludenscheid and the Weidmann buckles maker location is Frankfurt
    Ben

Hello,

all very nice buckles as Ben stated ...........
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

Thank You very much, guys!