Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Polizei buckle - is the belt original?

Article about: Some more photos! There is no belt hook, but rather a small rectangular metal piece. I believe it's broken!

?

Some more photos! There is no belt hook, but rather a small rectangular metal piece. I believe it's broken!

Polizei buckle - is the belt original?Polizei buckle - is the belt original?Polizei buckle - is the belt original?Polizei buckle - is the belt original?Polizei buckle - is the belt original?Polizei buckle - is the belt original?Polizei buckle - is the belt original?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Polizei buckle - is the belt original?
    P
    Many

The hook in indeed broken but still a good price for what you got though
    Ben

?

Thanks, Ben! I was considering returning it for a refund, but since I mainly want the buckle anyway, I will probably just hold on to it.

Erno

I would keep it to be honest, a good buckle to have in a buckle collection
    Ben

good komlekto.

- - ------- - -

good komlekto.

?

You still got a good deal. Here is what the hook should look like. The hook isn't marked. As you keep collecting you may end up with some extra belt hooks. I doubt you will ever find the proper hook but you could restore the belt .
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polizei buckle - is the belt original?  

?

Quote by kirby View Post
    You still got a good deal. Here is what the hook should look like. The hook isn't marked. As you keep collecting you may end up with some extra belt hooks. I doubt you will ever find the proper hook but you could restore the belt .
    I was thinking that as well, but I'd have to remove the sutures of the leather in order to restore the hook. I display my buckles independent of the belts anyway, though, so it's not a big deal to me. What I really like about the set is the condition of the buckle, which is quite nice. I've noticed that a lot of these don't have a tab, which makes sense given their nature as late-war pieces. Overall, I still like it!

Thanks for the input and suggestion, by the way.

?

A small heads up to anyone interested: someone has offered me a nice looking kriegsmetall police buckle just like mine but without the tab for $80. It sounds like a decent price, so send me a PM if you'd like me to put you in touch with the seller.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3