Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Polizei Sammlung

Article about: Lot's of rain and flooding where I am, so had some time to review the Polizei stuff. Fun to pull it out and see items that one has not seen in awhile

?

Thank you Marcus. It helps greatly. I'm sure at this time of night Weller is most likely snoozing or Bailing water. I myself have tomorrow off, So game on and I appreciate your answer as I have never gotten into belts and buckles and your reply was quite informative. I only have a couple of buckles/belts (Heer and HJ)
    Once again,Thank You Sir

Semper Fi
    Phil

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Polizei Sammlung
    P
    Many

?

Thanks guys, safe and dry in my area but that cannot be said for many people not too far away from me. Glad you like the collection here. Phil, that brown belt and buckle set is indeed a gem, and one of the 1st items I picked up a few years ago when I started buckle collecting...call it 'beginners luck'. Here is the link with more and better pics:

Gendarmerie Polizei Buckle - JMO 1941

Quote by weller View Post
    Thanks guys, safe and dry in my area but that cannot be said for many people not too far away from me. Glad you like the collection here. Phil, that brown belt and buckle set is indeed a gem, and one of the 1st items I picked up a few years ago when I started buckle collecting...call it 'beginners luck'. Here is the link with more and better pics:

Gendarmerie Polizei Buckle - JMO 1941
    I have to say that set are my new favorite. The condition is amazing and very cool with Amsterdam!
    And I love that town. (No not because of their women and smoking habits)

I will look at that set a lot of times man!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2