Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Polizei Set - OLC

Article about: Well picked up this nice set in a very round about way. Bought a nice 1940 Heer buckle on a website for a good price. Turns out the seller is a militaria picker that is on the road travellin

?

Default Polizei Set - OLC

Well picked up this nice set in a very round about way. Bought a nice 1940 Heer buckle on a website for a good price. Turns out the seller is a militaria picker that is on the road travelling much of the time picking his items etc. After several weeks finally connected with him and he could not locate the Heer buckle, so he told me to pick another items on his website. Said how about this Police set and he responded "you got it"
    Two-piece OLC buckle, and the belt is stamped in several places: can make out Heinrich Schwarzkopf, and thought it reads Markneukirchen but a closer look not really sure
    Cheers.
    Jeff
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polizei Set - OLC   Polizei Set - OLC  

Polizei Set - OLC   Polizei Set - OLC  

Polizei Set - OLC   Polizei Set - OLC  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Polizei Set - OLC
    P
    Many

?

That's a nice one! The others will correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the color indicates that it is a buckle for the Feuerpolizei.

?

Thanks Erno, I was pleased when it arrived. Would give you a 'like' but 'like' is still missing...

?

A few Net searches and I believe the city is: Marktheidenfeld (Bavaria)

?

Nice set there weller.....Gwar

Jeff, nice set mate and nice buckle, the buckle looks like a fire police buckle
    Ben

?

Thanks Ben. The belt is interesting as it has the same ink stamp three times. Assuming this is the leather maker?

Very nice buckle!....

?

Jeff that is a lovely set in great condition!

Congratz!

Ger