MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Post War Berlin Police

Article about: Hi all, just thought this might be of interest. Nothing special just a post war Berlin Police buckle, I actually bought it as I was interested in the standard of post war buckles in comparis

Default Re: Post War Berlin Police

Quote by AMTG View Post
    I am sure the my bundeswher buckle is Assman.....small "A" stamp....
    That at some point would be interesting to see
    Ben

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Post War Berlin Police
    P
    Many

?

I could have confused myself... I have handled a fair bit of post war German kit recently...I know for sure I have east German badges marked Assman, and I am positive my buckle, west german, are marked the same.....will check it out when I can

I have the BW OLC marked buckle (old style) as well as the webbed OLC marked examples shown.
    Here's my Berlin police that is just like yours Ben - with OLC markings in the same spot...but the bear is red?

Could different colours mean something? I have to say: I don't know much about postwar buckles - but I do like to add them to my German buckle collection.

Cheers!

Rob
    PS.....Will also add a State police buckle that I think is probably postwar as well as a Hannover police that was post-war made as well I think.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post War Berlin Police   Post War Berlin Police  

Here are the others.....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post War Berlin Police   Post War Berlin Police  

State police.....anyone have any more info on these? I assume immediately postwar but are these still used today? Nice to see the Gott Mit Uns moto!

Rob
    Attached Images Attached Images Post War Berlin Police  Post War Berlin Police 

Any markings on these last two Rob?
    Ben

Not that I recall Ben.....not at home at the moment....will look tonight when I get home....but I'm pretty sure they don't.
    Cheers!
    Rob

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2