Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

unmarked buckle with belt

Article about: I purchased this latest buckle and belt for my collection. I believe it to be good but question the post pin; head on it rather large. There is also a small amount of white powdery substance

Default unmarked buckle with belt

I purchased this latest buckle and belt for my collection. I believe it to be good but question the post pin; head on it rather large. There is also a small amount of white powdery substance caught up in lower part of detail of roundel. Does buckle look original? Thanks, Joe C.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture unmarked buckle with belt   unmarked buckle with belt  

unmarked buckle with belt   unmarked buckle with belt  

unmarked buckle with belt   unmarked buckle with belt  

unmarked buckle with belt  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement unmarked buckle with belt
    P
    Many

?

joseph c, A very great and detailed buckle ..A private purchase or parade buckle.. Both mean the same in collectors terms most often.. I am sure Ben Evans ( Moderator ) has his teeth on this as I post... I believe this too be a nice original and well sought after buckle...Gwar.. Thanks for posting...G

Indeed a very nice private purchase set, I am on my phone at mo but from the prongs could be an Assmann made buckle, I will have a good look tomorrow 😊
    Ben

Hello,

nice PP buckle with belt ......

Yes Ben , all features details are availebel that we can say that's a typical Assmann !
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

Very nice, nothing wrong there!.....