Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

2 old german medals (Verwundeten-Abzeichen 20 Juli 1944)

Article about: If there is an RZM mark on the back of the Wound badge, (Verwundeten-Abzeichen 20 Juli 1944) it will be bad. Cheers, Ade.

Default 2 old german medals (Verwundeten-Abzeichen 20 Juli 1944)

about 10 years ago i am buy this set in fleat market last day found in my old box look very old but i am think is fake your opinion date 1944 similar to wound badge
    the first one

the other
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 2 old german  medals (Verwundeten-Abzeichen 20 Juli 1944)   2 old german  medals (Verwundeten-Abzeichen 20 Juli 1944)  

2 old german  medals (Verwundeten-Abzeichen 20 Juli 1944)   2 old german  medals (Verwundeten-Abzeichen 20 Juli 1944)  

2 old german  medals (Verwundeten-Abzeichen 20 Juli 1944)   2 old german  medals (Verwundeten-Abzeichen 20 Juli 1944)  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 2 old german  medals (Verwundeten-Abzeichen 20 Juli 1944)
    P
    Many

Default re: 2 old german medals (Verwundeten-Abzeichen 20 Juli 1944)

All crappy repros................!

Andrelus, don't you have any books on medals or militaria in general ?
    They are a great and vital learning tool.

The 20 July Verwunden Badge originals are over $20,000.00
    (Not kidding !) The other is Total Lead Fantasy, composed
    of a modern Bundeswehr badge and wreathed swastika.

Regards, Steve.

The last 20 july 1944 wound badge was sold for 55000$ with all the documentations.They are very rare, there is alot of repo.There was 24 given and 60 more produce.

Quote by Walkwolf View Post
    All crappy repros................!

Andrelus, don't you have any books on medals or militaria in general ?
    They are a great and vital learning tool.

The 20 July Verwunden Badge originals are over $20,000.00
    (Not kidding !) The other is Total Lead Fantasy, composed
    of a modern Bundeswehr badge and wreathed swastika.

Regards, Steve.
    Thats a good point! Andrelus you need to study forums and research books, it could save you hours.
    The 20th July Verwundenabzeichen was only awarded to people wounded by Stauffenbergs bomb attempt on Hitler on that date.Therfore very rare indeed

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Quote by Wolfspear View Post
    Thats a good point! Andrelus you need to study forums and research books, it could save you hours.
    The 20th July Verwundenabzeichen was only awarded to people wounded by Stauffenbergs bomb attempt on Hitler on that date.Therfore very rare indeed

Nick
    i never knew that. i gess you learn something everyday mainly with this hobbie.

for sure is a replica i am see is very expensive pieces i am from quebec canada do you have idea wher i am found book on german medal in quebec near montreal or on internet if anyone know email me thanks to all for answer is very appreciate i am a collector off military medal and all canadian medal recently i fall in love with german military medal after buy a lot from a old collector i not have expertise for german medal but for other i am have all book please help me to find a book or price guide for german medal a++ andrelus

LordVader
    ?

Hi guys...I'm the new guy

anyway I was googleing the 20 July badge (because I think I might have one) and came upon this forum. I see there is a lot of people here who know a lot about badges so I was wondering whether you might help me...

the thing is, I found these badges at my grandpa's after he died so I didn't have time to ask him about them...one is an Infantry assault badge, the second is the General assault badge with a number 100 on it, the third one I don't know really what it is, it looks like an iron cross and on one side has an eagle clutching a swastika both surrounded by oak leaves and the other side it has this written on it: "Fur freue Dienste im Zollgrenz Schutz" (both letters s are those German sharp letters - the long ones) and the fourth looks like a 20 July silver badge...from the front it looks the same, and on the back it has only one insignia, letters RZ and under them letter M, all three encircled...so I'm not sure whether it is the real thing.

I would be very thankful for those who can help me figure out what the last two are

ps My grandpa was born in 1925, and was in the part of the SS troop, called Handžar division (13th Waffen Mountain Division of the SS Handschar (1st Croatian) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

once again, thank you all in advance, I'll take some pictures tomorrow and post them here

edit: I found the sign that is on the back of this supposed 20 July badge
    it looks just like the one on this picture

LordVader
    ?

I found out what is the third medal, it's the border protection service medal and I found this picture, only mine looks like it's silver

Quote by LordVader View Post
    I found out what is the third medal, it's the border protection service medal and I found this picture, only mine looks like it's silver
    As far as I know, they were only awarded in bronze..................!
    Regards,

Steve.

LordVader
    ?

I'm not sure what I have, that's why I'm here

I'll post pictures of these badges I have tomorrow so you can all evaluate

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast