Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Acquisition of the day: Cased Verwundetenabzeichen im Gold - "30".

Article about: fantastic looking wb you did well rgds Dave

Smile Acquisition of the day: Cased Verwundetenabzeichen im Gold - "30".

Hello guys!

I'm in the States at the moment and was lucky to get hold of this beauty.

Verwundetenabzeichen im Gold by maker "30" which is Hauptmünzamt Wien. A nice one. My first wound badge.

EDIT: the circle and markings (looks like a cross or a rune) on the cover, what could they be?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Acquisition of the day: Cased Verwundetenabzeichen im Gold - "30".   Acquisition of the day: Cased Verwundetenabzeichen im Gold - "30".  

Acquisition of the day: Cased Verwundetenabzeichen im Gold - "30".   Acquisition of the day: Cased Verwundetenabzeichen im Gold - "30".  

Acquisition of the day: Cased Verwundetenabzeichen im Gold - "30".  
    Last edited by Little Mermaid; 12-09-2011 at 12:54 AM.
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Acquisition of the day: Cased Verwundetenabzeichen im Gold - "30".
    P
    Many

Default Re: Acquisition of the day: Cased Verwundetenabzeichen im Gold - "30".

Very nice Chris, I would be extremely happy with that! It looks as though it has just been minted, well done!

Hey buddy!
    It is minty - and very much. I wonder what used to be on the case cover.
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

I don't know enough about these things to know but I love the condition that it's in, it really is nice.

Great badge !

I believe most collectors like the '30' ( Hauptmunzampt, Wein )
    marked badges best. I know I do.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

Hi Steve and thank you! Can you see what the markings on the cover might be?
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

I saw the reflection on the cover, and also wondered what it is/was.

Could have been some sort of sticker, but it was
    not original to the lid, IMO.........
    Regards,

Steve.

Nice badge for sure! the only thing I have seen on the cases was the LDO.

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

?

Nice catch Chris! Superb badge and in beautiful condition! Congrats! The impression on the lid is nothing like runes or anything. Maybe a manufacturing feature or perhaps it was kept with something resting on the lid for a long period of time?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Thanks, guys I have been wondering about it for about 3 days now, to me it looks like a cross, a fantasy thing even... could be anything, really.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast