Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Acquisition of the day: Cased Verwundetenabzeichen im Gold - "30".

Article about: fantastic looking wb you did well rgds Dave

?

Default Re: Acquisition of the day: Cased Verwundetenabzeichen im Gold - "30".

fantastic looking wb you did well rgds Dave

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Acquisition of the day: Cased Verwundetenabzeichen im Gold - "30".
    P
    Many

Very nice and original cased Hauptmünzamt. Look at the growth rings on the back of the badge, typical Hauptmünzamt identification.

/Jonas

Very nice wound badge you got there Christina!

Chris, that is a stunning badge ! Plenty of gold finish !

I am with Adrian, I think something has been stacked on top of the case for a long time

Congrats on a fine purchase!

Nick
    Last edited by Woolgar; 12-09-2011 at 10:23 AM.
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

KSH
    ?

I see your stay across the pond has been very fruitful, Christina

Du finder maaske noget andet fint ogsaa!

- Kenneth

Quote by KSH View Post
    I see your stay across the pond has been very fruitful, Christina

Du finder maaske noget andet fint ogsaa!

- Kenneth
    I am waiting for the mailman...
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

KSH
    ?

Quote by Stinschen View Post
    I am waiting for the mailman...
    Don't we all I picked up a very nice item yesterday, sadly not relevant to this particular forum

- Kenneth

very very very nice christina it is in marvolus shape looks like it just came out of the factory ready to be awarded thanks for sharing

Hi Tom and thank you
    Im very happy to have found it. Now I wont be able to stop myself...
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Quote by Stickgrenade View Post
    Chris, that is a stunning badge ! Plenty of gold finish !

I am with Adrian, I think something has been stacked on top of the case for a long time

Congrats po a fine purchase!

Nick
    The area on the front of the case is raised and goes all the way through the front, it`s not indented. Such a mystery
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast