Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Authentic Verwundetenabzeichen in Schwarz?

Article about: Hello guys. I'm new to this forum and buying Third Reich decorations etc. I bought this a few days ago at a flea market and I was wondering if it is legitimate or a copy. I figured I'd let t

Default Re: Authentic Verwundetenabzeichen in Schwarz?

I think my plan is to start researching some of these decorations and learn to tell the fakes from the real ones. Ultimately I would love to go to Europe, especially Germany and do my own searching around at some of the battlefields for belt buckles or helmets etc. I heard every spring in the Halbe Forest north of Berlin, stuff pops to the surface all the time. I would love to go there, but alas, money is tight. So for now I'll check out yard sales etc. I have picked up some Third Reich coins and unused stamps at a flea market years ago and they are cool. I picked up some Soviet belts with buckles when I was in Afganistan, but they are very common I guess. I'll just keep my eyes open and research. Thanks again. Cheers!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Authentic Verwundetenabzeichen in Schwarz?
    P
    Many

?

Quote by Layton1973 View Post
    I think my plan is to start researching some of these decorations and learn to tell the fakes from the real ones. Ultimately I would love to go to Europe, especially Germany and do my own searching around at some of the battlefields for belt buckles or helmets etc. I heard every spring in the Halbe Forest north of Berlin, stuff pops to the surface all the time. I would love to go there, but alas, money is tight. So for now I'll check out yard sales etc. I have picked up some Third Reich coins and unused stamps at a flea market years ago and they are cool. I picked up some Soviet belts with buckles when I was in Afganistan, but they are very common I guess. I'll just keep my eyes open and research. Thanks again. Cheers!
    Wise idea friend.
    One day you might be writing reference books for the rest of us.

?

Hi,
    I like your badge . I'm looking for one like that also.
    I'm also new to the forum, and have collecting some things in the past years.
    In the Netherlands you wouldn't find something like this in a flea market, we do have
    militaria fairs. But maybe in Germany, there must be a lot around there.
    We could do somekind of exchange programme
    Menno

?

I also have WB marked 100 here is link:

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/order...-100-a-148086/

Nice Badge!!!! Welcome to the forum.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2