Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Black Wound badge with Envelope

Article about: I have another enveloped wound badge 3rd class, but unable to make out the entire maker on reverse of envelope?

Default Black Wound badge with Envelope

I have another enveloped wound badge 3rd class, but unable to make out the entire maker on reverse of envelope?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Black Wound badge with Envelope   Black Wound badge with Envelope  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Black Wound badge with Envelope
    P
    Many

Hi HC,

An intersting makers name, 'Argentor-Werke Rust & Hetzel GmbH, Wien'. It sounds like a large company, but is only on record for making Black wound badges. Nice score.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

A nice set indeed Humble !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Thank you SO MUCH Ned. I couldn't read all of it! I take it that its one of the more desirable to collect?

Very nice indeed !
    Incredible a tiny paperback survived that long :-)
    Mfg
    Marc

Quote by humble collector View Post
    Thank you SO MUCH Ned. I couldn't read all of it! I take it that its one of the more desirable to collect?
    It's a scarcer type of packet for sure, but that's not going to increase the value over another packeted badge by much, if at all in my opinion. It's still a nice example though and the packet is worth as much as the badge at least.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Thank you for the input

v/nice set.

Looks good.

?

Good find. Paper packet is very nice indeed.