Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

German Verwundetenabzeichen--silver Gold? and ?? Opinions please

Article about: I have had these medals for a long time, and I figured I would just put them on here to get some opinions as to whether you all think they are repros or real. Of course, I bought them all on

Default German Verwundetenabzeichen--silver Gold? and ?? Opinions please

I have had these medals for a long time, and I figured I would just put them on here to get some opinions as to whether you all think they are repros or real. Of course, I bought them all on the pretense that they were real---but we all know how that is! I have one group picture, but I have listed the Wound badges in one thread, Spanges and EK1 in one, and the tank/assault badges in another. These wound badges are solid and the one without a hinge (I think it may have been silver because I can see hints of silver paint in the deepest creases) is heavier than the other 2 badges. One is obviously silver. The other one I think may be gold because you can see gold color on the left side and on the edges. It is also marked "65". Thanks!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German Verwundetenabzeichen--silver Gold? and ??  Opinions please   German Verwundetenabzeichen--silver Gold? and ??  Opinions please  

German Verwundetenabzeichen--silver Gold? and ??  Opinions please   German Verwundetenabzeichen--silver Gold? and ??  Opinions please  

German Verwundetenabzeichen--silver Gold? and ??  Opinions please   German Verwundetenabzeichen--silver Gold? and ??  Opinions please  

Last edited by Adrian; 02-13-2012 at 11:42 PM. Reason: Title changed to use German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German Verwundetenabzeichen--silver Gold? and ??  Opinions please
    P
    Many

Default Re: German WOUND BADGES--silver Gold? and ?? Opinions please

Good original wound badges. Both are silver examples.

Cheers, Ade.

Thanks for the reply! Now, I know one is silver. So, are you saying the other 2 are silver as well (so that I have 3 silver badges?). That's fine with me---I just want to clarify. thanks!

Yes, all are silver Sorry I wrote both not all three.

Cheers, Ade.

SWWEEETTT! Thanks!! Hopefully I will get more good news on my other items. I just posted pics of my German Cross and Close combat badge. thanks again Ade!

No problem. But you have good and bad news on those...

Cheers, Ade.

Man--you are FAST!! :-) Yes, I saw your reply on those. I figured the German cross was too good to be true. I got the CC badge from the same person I got the Tank badge and Assault badge, so I had a good feeling the CC badge was good too. You just confirmed what I felt on the German cross though...

?

Smile Re: German WOUND BADGES--silver Gold? and ?? Opinions please

Im new to the wound badge scene but they all look very nice!!

?

Just another question to anybody thats knows the anwser?? Ive just purchased a Black wound badge with Cert..for £45 does that make much sense?? Also ive seen a Silver Wound Badge up for sale at £65 does that sound good too?? Thanks for your help...

?

Default Re: German Verwundetenabzeichen--silver Gold? and ?? Opinions please

Hi Tango and welcome to the forum.
    The best thing to do would be to start a new thread for your items or potential purchases and let the members here give them the once over. There are some good guys and girls here who would be willing to help if they can. The prices sound ok but if we don't know if the items are original or fake then £45 is damned expensive for a repro.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast