Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Gold, Siver and Black Verwundetenabzeichen

Article about: Hey guys, I am looking to get myself some woundbadges. I dont have any in my collection so far so I am no expert in these. Any oppinions on these woundbadges from the photos? (Really sorry f

Default Re: Gold, Siver and Black Verwundetenabzeichen

They are not all marked. I just checked.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Gold, Siver and Black Verwundetenabzeichen
    P
    Many

Yup. Not all are marked.........
    Regards,

Steve.

but can anyone confirme if this is the real deal or what? I see some things that ain't in the picture below

I am new as well, but it looks o.k. to me! I have looked at allot of threads on different forums to compare and this is just my opinion.

Sam

Many of the unmarked can be identified by their hinge/pin construction. There are many configurations out there and I'm no expert.
    I do have 2 silver that are marker 30 and one unmarked. The unmarked is most likely made by the same maker looking at pin set up.
    I love these things so hope you get more input ... and pictures.

Rudy
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity & make it work for you."
    Frank Zappa

For the purpose of educating ourselves, I went today and took photos of the 3 badges that 3volv3 originally started the thread with. First up is the gold which does indeed look like a Floch copy.
    Tom
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Gold, Siver and Black Verwundetenabzeichen   Gold, Siver and Black Verwundetenabzeichen  

Gold, Siver and Black Verwundetenabzeichen   Gold, Siver and Black Verwundetenabzeichen  

Next the silver....on the fence with this one - looks OK to me.
    Tom
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Gold, Siver and Black Verwundetenabzeichen   Gold, Siver and Black Verwundetenabzeichen  

Gold, Siver and Black Verwundetenabzeichen   Gold, Siver and Black Verwundetenabzeichen  

The black, which Brett commented on about lack of helmet rivet, good eyesight mate. This would have got me...
    Tom

Gold, Siver and Black Verwundetenabzeichen  

Sam, your example seems to have a number 1 for Deschler, compare it to this Deschler, yours is correct this one is a known fake

Nick
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Gold, Siver and Black Verwundetenabzeichen  
    Last edited by Woolgar; 01-07-2012 at 12:37 PM.
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Thanks for posting those pics Tom, the Deumer looks a good one!

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast