Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I have an issue with the medal shown below

Article about: Okay ... here's the short version. I forgot my anniversary and was hoping to get out of the dog house, so i went and picked up a few WWII German medals/badges or what have you. Anyway i foun

Default Re: I have an issue with the medal shown below

Quote by Adrian View Post
    Hi Nichole and welcome.

Unfortunately you might still be in the dog house as all the items you've bought are fake. The starburst award is definitely a fantasy design. I would advise you to go back to the seller and get your money back as soon as possible.

If you still need to get yourself back on non dog house terms we will be pleased to help point you in the right direction for some original and genuine items.
    Hello Nichole,
    Welcome to the forum!
    I would agree with what Adrian has said. I would also like to add, originals are going to cost you slightly more than these did.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement I have an issue with the medal shown below
    P
    Many

.....it will probably cost you more than $10 though.

... quite a bit more than $10. And although $10 is not a lot of money, I agree with Adrian in that you should return them if, for no other reason, than merely the principle of the thing as you were sold these items (apparently) without disclosure.

you could, on the other hand, keep them for future reference.

I myself have a very high-end fake... a Verwundetenabzeichen in Gold. It fools many collectors to whom I show it. I bought it from a reputable dealer who is perfectly willing to take it back. I have no hard feelings because the thing really is that good. I paid $400. I have become attached to it and kept it as a reminder of how good fakes can be and as a piece against which to compare others for differences that are truly subtle.

So it stays with me, labelled as a fake, hopefully not to enter circulation again as a purported original.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2