Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Interesting find with Verwundetenabzeichen marked '92' by Josef Rückert & Sohne

Article about: Hi guys I recently just made this purchase from the Lakeside trader. This verwundetenabzeichen was picked up by an American soldier during his time in Germany and sent back home to Iowa. Thi

?

Default Interesting find with Verwundetenabzeichen marked '92' by Josef Rückert & Sohne

Hi guys

I recently just made this purchase from the Lakeside trader. This verwundetenabzeichen was picked up by an American soldier during his time in Germany and sent back home to Iowa. This purchase came with the original envelope that he sent all of the items back in also as a bonus (currently trying to research this soldier). I have only posted the relevant items here, but the envelope came with a few other bits and pieces that he picked up (such as currency, stamps etc). I am happy with this badge, lucky enough to also receive the envelope that it was issued in. What are your thoughts on it? I was curious as to whether anybody knew what this piece of paper could be from that also came with it?

Thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Interesting find with Verwundetenabzeichen marked '92' by Josef Rückert & Sohne   Interesting find with Verwundetenabzeichen marked '92' by Josef Rückert & Sohne  

Interesting find with Verwundetenabzeichen marked '92' by Josef Rückert & Sohne   Interesting find with Verwundetenabzeichen marked '92' by Josef Rückert & Sohne  

Interesting find with Verwundetenabzeichen marked '92' by Josef Rückert & Sohne   Interesting find with Verwundetenabzeichen marked '92' by Josef Rückert & Sohne  

Interesting find with Verwundetenabzeichen marked '92' by Josef Rückert & Sohne  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Interesting find with Verwundetenabzeichen marked '92' by Josef Rückert & Sohne
    P
    Many

?

The badge looks good IMO. The first paper was probably used to recognize the ranks of soldiers and the different countries planes.

Dont know about the 2nd paper.

The wound badge appears to be original.
    You can compare with my example posted here.
    Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Silber, 92, Josef Rücker & Sohn, Gablonz

The second paper is the reverse of the first paper and appears to be Luftwaffe related. All of the insignia are Luftwaffe, and it looks like tailfin marking recognition.
    You could always try google translate to find the meaning of what is written on it.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)