Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

L/11 Deumer?

Article about: Hey guys, i picked this amazing badge up from William to complete my set. The maker mark is worn , all i make out is a faint L/? .....Thanks in advance for any help !!!!!!

?

Default L/11 Deumer?

Hey guys, i picked this amazing badge up from William to complete my set. The maker mark is worn , all i make out is a faint L/? .....Thanks in advance for any help !!!!!!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture L/11 Deumer?   L/11 Deumer?  

L/11 Deumer?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement L/11 Deumer?
    P
    Many

Default Re: L/11 Deumer?

It appears you may be correct, but at the risk of being tiresome, could you in future try to show what you say is a maker mark, that may help, and say if the badge is zinc or buntmetal if you can, and show an angled shot or two of the catch and hinge.Help us to help you.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

Yeah no prob Ned, i was just in a hurry...i know the badge is real, in fact give me about 10 min, lol! ....OK, i uploaded more pics, now i do not see the trace of a maker mark that i thought i saw...i may be going crazy!!!!!!!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture L/11 Deumer?   L/11 Deumer?  

L/11 Deumer?   L/11 Deumer?  

Hmmm...Can't see no MM, but the shape of the catch is not what I was expecting! I think this needs looking at with a pair of fresh eyes as i'm a bit stumped at the moment....

Regards, Ned.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

i did not comment earlier because i did not expect this type of catch for an L/11.

?

Any questionson on authenticity? I bought from a very reliable source....

The hardware is not something of a L/11.
    Morris

PKZ 92 from Rücker????

Quote by KMMorris View Post
    The hardware is not something of a L/11.
    Morris
    Have you any other thoughts on this badge Morris? As far as i'm concerned the block hinge and round pin look pretty good for this maker, it's the catch I have reservations about mainly.But it could well be another maker, perhaps even fake!

What maker would you say it is? And if you think it's fake please point out your reasons why rather than just posting a few words that add nothing to this thread.

Absit invidia, Ned.

The main issue i see is the catch, Im not saying it is a fake, i am just saying it could be of another maker.
    Morris

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast