Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

New Verwundetenabzeichen, new member.

Article about: Hello, I'm new to the forum, and (sort of) new to collecting due to trying to replace items that have gone to other family members over the years... a case of too many family members chasing

Default New Verwundetenabzeichen, new member.

Hello,

I'm new to the forum, and (sort of) new to collecting due to trying to replace items that have gone to other family members over the years... a case of too many family members chasing too few bringbacks. I'm trying to get a few items for myself but am finding out just how little I know about the market despite growing up around the stuff.

This is a wound badge in black that I picked up and noticed after the fact that the raised split pin detail on the helmet is fairly "soft," and now I am not so sure about it. Did I do okay on this one, or do I need to keep looking?

G. Kelly
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New Verwundetenabzeichen, new member.   New Verwundetenabzeichen, new member.  

New Verwundetenabzeichen, new member.   New Verwundetenabzeichen, new member.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New Verwundetenabzeichen, new member.
    P
    Many

Hi, and welcome to the forum!

It looks fine to me.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

I agree - it looks ok. Welcome to the Forum.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

?

Welcome from me too!

I have little knowledge of these badges compared to many here but even I would have no hesitation in calling it good. Some of the other guys might even be able to tell you the maker.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

it's good. no problem here.

welcome to the forum.

Welcome aboard !

A nice item to open your account with

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

No red flags that I can see-you did good!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

You guys beat me to it! Nothing wrong here, and welcome.
    Also, great first post, as said. Even better pics! I wish every member posted clear pics like these. I've been guilty of using a lousy iPad , which is much like a big cell phone.

Thank you all for the replies!

G. Kelly