Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

opinions on verwundetenabzeichen in schwarz with bag of issue

Article about: hi. please any opinions on this badge. won an auction,from trusted seller and for very good price but didnt paid yet and i wanna be sure about originality before payment. its from iron,magne

Default opinions on verwundetenabzeichen in schwarz with bag of issue

hi. please any opinions on this badge. won an auction,from trusted seller and for very good price but didnt paid yet and i wanna be sure about originality before payment. its from iron,magnetic and should be an early war production. thank you very much.

opinions on verwundetenabzeichen in schwarz with bag of issueopinions on verwundetenabzeichen in schwarz with bag of issueopinions on verwundetenabzeichen in schwarz with bag of issueopinions on verwundetenabzeichen in schwarz with bag of issueopinions on verwundetenabzeichen in schwarz with bag of issueopinions on verwundetenabzeichen in schwarz with bag of issue
    Last edited by Adrian; 01-28-2014 at 01:15 PM. Reason: Title changed to use German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement opinions on verwundetenabzeichen in schwarz with bag of issue
    P
    Many

Both badge and packet are fake. Take a closer look at the obverse of the badge, it almost complete lack of definition is terrible.

The envelope packet is a well known fake that's been around for years and fails the blacklight test.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

I would also like to add that over the last 12 months or so that this auction site AUKRO has started making more and more appearances here from people asking the "is this good or bad" question, in over 95% of the time it's utter crap. Avoid or get bit.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Horrible!....

Ned kicked that one into touch.

thank you very much mates