Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Re: Verwundetenabzeichen with document. Are they real?

Article about: Hello everyone, I'am not sure if the verwundetenabzeichen and verleihungsurkunde are real or fake, I've tried to bend the medal but it didn't work, which is a good sign I suppose, the docume

Exclamation Re: Verwundetenabzeichen with document. Are they real?

Hello everyone, I'am not sure if the verwundetenabzeichen and verleihungsurkunde are real or fake, I've tried to bend the medal but it didn't work, which is a good sign I suppose, the document seems to be a bit more slim in diameter compared to other documents, thanks in advance
    Regards, DionRe: Verwundetenabzeichen with document. Are they real?Re: Verwundetenabzeichen with document. Are they real?Re: Verwundetenabzeichen with document. Are they real?Re: Verwundetenabzeichen with document. Are they real?Re: Verwundetenabzeichen with document. Are they real?Re: Verwundetenabzeichen with document. Are they real?Re: Verwundetenabzeichen with document. Are they real?Re: Verwundetenabzeichen with document. Are they real?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Re: Verwundetenabzeichen with document. Are they real?
    P
    Many