Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Real or fake

Article about: Lads is this real? Looks very new to be authentic. but seller says it 100%

?

Default Real or fake

Lads is this real? Looks very new to be authentic. but seller says it 100%
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Real or fake   Real or fake  

Real or fake   Real or fake  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Real or fake
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Real or fake

Pretty blurry images. But it looks fine from what I can see. I don't see any makers marks. That doesn't mean it's bad , not all awards had them. See if the seller can send you better pics of the whole badge. We don't censor Swazis here, unlike eBay.

?

Hello Fitzer
    Pretty much everything is "100%" real on ebay
    I asked this particular seller for extra photos without the thumb a couple of days ago
    & received the crappiest photos of a table top with a small badge on it that you have
    ever seen. My requests for close up macro shots have so far fallen on deaf ears. One
    thing I did notice is that the sword tips are ill defined & have a distinct wave to the
    edge. These things are common so why take the risk buying this one if rubbish photos
    like these are all that are supplied.

Regards
    Brett

?

Hmmmm I asked for more pictures and asked for a gaurentee of its originality! Ill see what I get back !
    Can you cancel a bid on eBay?

You can cancel a bid, but they frown on it....if you do, just say something like "entered the wrong amount"...

As for the badge in question, I'm not liking it much. There are plenty of black wound badges out there that are 100% good and reasonable priced. This one, as you say, looks like it was made last week and poor detailing.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Hello Fitzer
    Of course they are going to guarantee its originality. The problem is they do not accept returns
    & are based in Adelaide, South Australia. Ebay is unlikely to go to bat for you when they discover
    it is wearing a swastika if a problem arises. Do you really want this one so badly? Rest assured
    it will not stay at the $22.50 it is at now because there is always some clown who will push the
    price up to ridiculous levels. Better off you stop looking for the Ebay bargain & start looking in
    the forum classifieds or reputable dealer websites.

Regards
    Brett

?

He I've bought off this site mostly but just seen that one on eBay! Just my luck ill win it lol , ill tell eBay I didn't know about the swaz ect ect
    Cheers lads . If I do ill flog it to a lad in work

?

Why buy it in the first place ?

Regards
    Brett

?

I'm the top bidder !!! Bid a few days ago and then just got a bit suss, hopefully somebody will in over me

?

I'm sitting here just shaking my head. You actually placed a bid on the strength of those
    crap photos before asking for better? Enjoy your possible win. Incredible!

Regards
    Brett

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast