Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

semi relic silver verwundetenabzeichen maker?

Article about: For me it's a Wiedmann. The hardware this SWB is seen on their Allgemeine Sturmabzeichen's,Infanterie Sturmabzeichen's & PKA's. Possibly more but those are the ones that spring to mind.

Default Re: semi relic silver verwundetenabzeichen maker?

I like threads like this, as they stimulate a good debate.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement semi relic silver verwundetenabzeichen maker?
    P
    Many

Quote by Bond View Post
    Not at all Kris, though I hope I have not wasted members time on this. A shame that no one knows for certain the maker, but it does make it a bit more interesting.

Regards,

Jerry
    Well i know the maker's Wiedmann,not Deschler. I see nothing that suggests Deschler. Can anyone explain why or what they see is Deschler? Stewy

Quote by Stewy S View Post
    Well i know the maker's Wiedmann,not Deschler. I see nothing that suggests Deschler. Can anyone explain why or what they see is Deschler? Stewy
    Stewy, I will bow down to your experience, I am sure you are correct. I dont have anywhere near the knowledge you have but from my research yesterday I could identify the item's characteristics with the Deschlers I saw.
    My eye is not as trained as yours. If nothing else this thread had taught me alot just from the research

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Quote by Stickgrenade View Post
    Stewy, I will bow down to your experience, I am sure you are correct. I dont have anywhere near the knowledge you have but from my research yesterday I could identify the item's characteristics with the Deschlers I saw.
    My eye is not as trained as yours. If nothing else this thread had taught me alot just from the research

Nick
    Nick, did Deschler ever use Wiedmann hardware? That can't be ruled out. But the hardware's very much Wiedmann IMO. I may be way off,but that's all i can see. Wiedmann hardware. I don't mind being proved wrong. But this hardware's a staple of Wiedmann combat awards. Stewy

Can you, Stewy and Nick please show examples of Deschler and Weidmann badges/awards with the pins/hardware? Nick, glad it stimulated some research and learning on your part and I am glad you took the time on my behalf.

Regards and thanks,

Jerry
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

In Frank Heukemes ASA book. Look at the Wernstein 1.16.1 through to 1.16.3. I know it doesn't say Wiedmann but it was only found to be Wiedmann after the book was in print. Also in Phil DB's PKA book look at E. Ferdinand Wiedmann 5.2.2 broad pin set-up. I've got the ISA, but i'm struggling to find the pics at the moment. Stewy

SHuCo did use Wiedmann hardware,but i'm not aware Deschler did. Stewy

?

Quote by Bond View Post
    I hope I have not wasted members time on this.
    Absolutely not! Threads like these are a great discussion and learning tool. How many members here knew what reverse hardware Deschler or Wiedmann used and how to tell them apart? There is no such thing as a time wasting thread here. Except the spam of course but they get deleted!

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3