Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Are these Verwundetenabzeichen worth the money ? Or are they up at a too high price ?

Article about: Online Shop

?

Default Are these Verwundetenabzeichen worth the money ? Or are they up at a too high price ?

Last edited by Adrian; 03-23-2011 at 12:42 AM. Reason: Title changed to use German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Are these Verwundetenabzeichen worth the money ? Or are they up at a too high price ?
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Are these Verwundetenabzeichen worth the money ? Or are they up at a too high price ?

In my opinion, yes.

Take a look at these pages and judge for yourself......

Wound badges.

Wound badges.

Wound badges.

Wound Badges.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Default Re: Are these Verwundetenabzeichen worth the money ? Or are they up at a too high price ?

Banksy, be very wary of that dealer UKM !!

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

The first link has some cheap wound badges! It is in "euros" though. I'm not up to date w/ the euro/dollar conversion.

?

Quote by Stickgrenade View Post
    Banksy, be very wary of that dealer UKM !!

Nick
    Nick, any particular reasons why? I've never come across this dealer before.

Quote by totenkopfDean View Post
    The first link has some cheap wound badges! It is in "euros" though. I'm not up to date w/ the euro/dollar conversion.
    There is the facility on the right hand side of the page to choose between pounds/dollars/euros.

Adrian

Have a search on WAF sometime, not good feedback at all!

here is one of a few threads;
    UK-Militaria - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

the Klaus buctschek - german militaria - have blanked out the swistikas? its wierd becasue the shop is based on selling ww2 german militaria :P.

?

Quote by Stickgrenade View Post
    Adrian

Have a search on WAF sometime, not good feedback at all!

here is one of a few threads;
    UK-Militaria - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums

Nick
    Thank you Nick.

Quote by HistoryIsMe View Post
    the Klaus buctschek - german militaria - have blanked out the swistikas? its wierd becasue the shop is based on selling ww2 german militaria :P.
    Don't forget the Swastika is banned in Germany and any German dealers are required by law to cover the symbol - even if they're militaria dealers.
    Alot of German dealers don't actually show any pics at all until you register as a customer which is why I didn't give any links to those sites as you won't be able to see the items unless you've registered.

?

oh i didint know that :P well i shouldent think its strange anymore that i know theres a law behind it :P thx for telling me.