Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

verwundentenabzeichen marine 1936 with paper and picture

Article about: Hi everyone Received some more stuff today and would like to get it checked out. my questions are is the original and what would be a estimate value on such a set? thanks in advance for your

Default verwundentenabzeichen marine 1936 with paper and picture

verwundentenabzeichen marine 1936 with paper and pictureverwundentenabzeichen marine 1936 with paper and pictureverwundentenabzeichen marine 1936 with paper and pictureverwundentenabzeichen marine 1936 with paper and pictureverwundentenabzeichen marine 1936 with paper and pictureverwundentenabzeichen marine 1936 with paper and pictureverwundentenabzeichen marine 1936 with paper and pictureverwundentenabzeichen marine 1936 with paper and pictureverwundentenabzeichen marine 1936 with paper and picture
    Hi everyone
    Received some more stuff today and would like to get it checked out.
    my questions are is the original and what would be a estimate value on such a set?
    thanks in advance for your feedback

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement verwundentenabzeichen marine 1936 with paper and picture
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: verwundentenabzeichen marine 1936 with paper and picture

Hello Matje06
    I am sceptical about the badge being a good one. These are heavily faked & the example you show has issues
    with the front & back dimpling. The pin is like something you would see on a tinnie & not what you would expect
    to see on one of these badges. Here is a link to a good one. http://www.warrelics.eu/.../kaiserli...chwartz-71975/ . The paperwork I can't comment upon.

Regards
    Brett